One of the perks of my new host family is that my host mother´s mother (...my host grandmother?) lives in Madrid. So last weeked we took a quick 4-day trip.
I LOVE Madrid. It is one of my favorite places I have ever been so I was happy to go back!
Madrid´s POST OFFICE. Yes, post office. You know that a city is awesome when their post office looks like that.
The Real Madrid stadium. Sadly I´ve never been to a game. (Taylor Pond and I tried to buy tickets once and they were almost 200€ for the cheapest ones!)

1 comment:
Yay!! I haven't checked this blog in forever, since you said (months ago) that you were going to do one thru MAC. I've been missing you all this time needlessly! AHHH!! I'm so excited to read up on all your crazy Spanish adventures! Miss you!
Post a Comment