Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Final Month.

Well, I actually have less than a month less. (24 days to be exact) I can´t believe that time here has passed so quickly. I feel like I was at orientation in Barcelona a few weeks ago. I am starting to realize that I will be home before I know it and that I need to make the most of my time left here. Which brings me to...

THE LAST MONTH CHECKLIST.

1) SWIM IN THE MEDITERRANEAN - Okay. I know this sounds silly considereing how long I´ve been here. But, I really have never swam in the sea. Go to the beach? All the time. I´m just haven´t made it in the water.

2) GO TO TABARCA - There is an island off the coast of Alicante called Tabarca. It is supposed to have really pretty beaches and good snorkeling. Plus, during the week it is not supposed to be crowded at all.

3) EAT AS MUCH FERERRO ROCHER ICE CREAM AS I CAN - For anyone else who enjoys the delicious candy, imagine it in chocolate ice cream. Yes, there is a place in my city that sells it.

4) VISIT BENIDORM - Okay, so I´m actually doing this one today. There is a city about 40 mins up the coast (in Tram). It is supposed to be cool. Also, alot of English-speaking people there.

5) WATCH THE SUNRISE - The sunrises over the water here. One day (if I can drag myself out of bed, I will watch the sunrise on the beach)

6) GO TO VALENCIA - I still can´t believe that I haven´t been to Valencia and I only live two hours south. It is supposed to be really pretty. Plus it has the City of Arts and Sciences which includes the largest aquarium in Europe!

7) GO TO MURCIA - Yet ANOTHER close city that I have yet to visit. Don´t know to much about this one. But Rosa, my cordinator, says that they ´eat well there´

2 comments:

Klack said...

lots to do, lots to do.
I love reading your posts but I will love you being home even more.
Love you
Mom

Cortney said...

Sounds like a lot.....can't wait to see you