Friday, July 17, 2009

Travel Info.

I have my flight information now.

I leave ATL August 8th at 1:00 pm and I arrive in Seoul August 9th at 4:30 pm.

Yes, with the time difference that is about a 14 HOUR flight.

I will arrive home August 22.


One of the biggest things I'm nervous about is jet lag. I only have two weeks in Korea, and I definitely don't want to spend the first one exhausted. I didn't really have many problems in Spain but It was only a six hour difference and a seven hour flight. So, if anyone has any advice, LET ME KNOW PLEASE!

2 comments:

Liisa said...

Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear about your next adventure. Jet lag--don't give in and take naps as soon as you get there. Stay up until night time. Try to sleep on the plane at the time that will be night in Korea. Maybe start living on Korea time in advance. Kind of hard, but maybe possible.

Julianne said...

WOW. Are you kidding me? Korea?

I have two best friends. One served her mission in Barcelona, Spain, and the other served her mission in Seoul. WEIRD. I've been to neither of those places, but I'm glad you're going!