Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Obsessed.

For those of you who don't know, I love to cook/bake. It doesn't matter what it is- dinner, cupcakes, tarts, whatever. I love turning on (loud) music in the kitchen (sorry mom) and just forgetting whatever is stressing me out at the moment.



This wonderfully simple RASPBERRY tart is my new favorite. I've made it about 6 times in the past two months. Yes, it is that good and so easy that there is always time to make it. A few people have asked for the recipe, so I've decided to share the link. So click here to make your own delicious tart or try any of Lottie+Doof's other recipes (I have, they all rock).

1 comment:

Liisa said...

Yum! So happy to see you back in bloggerland! Can't wait to try out the recipes. You'll be a favorite roommate at school cooking up such yummy treats!