I'm through with high school. At this point, I really don't know what to think or how I feel about it. While yes, obviously I'm thrilled, at the same time it is all coming so fast. I still have about a month until I graduate during which I'll be working on my senior internship. I'm doing my internship at my school, teaching French and Spanish in the Lower, Middle, and Upper Schools.
The Past:
This year has been really hard. School has been especially rough (two years in one, I don't recommend it) and I have really been missing Spain. I hope to go back soon.
The Future:
After a lot of consideration and after countless applications, essays, and interviews, I am going to BYU. I leave soon actually, less than a month and a half and although I'm nervous, I am very excited about the future. There is so much I want to learn and experience.

1 comment:
yay! i'm going to make you hang out with me!
Post a Comment