Good news is... my routine here is awesome.
Everyday is something new and fun. There is always SOMETHING to go do or see here- and I have a bunch of great new friends to do it with!
Some highlights of the past few days (sorry I am so bad at keeping this updated!)
Chartres- This is such an amazing cathedral! I learned so much here- it is about an hour away from Paris and definitely worth the trip!
Eiffel Tower lights- OK.. we've done this more than once. But seriously, can you blame us? It is so magical!

We've hung out at the Jardins du Luxembourg (great place for a picnic by the way)
I've made it to two museums. The Louvre (a very small part) and Le Centre Pompidou. Both have been great. I want to go back to both.

So everyday life here is pretty great- and it has only been just over a week. Plus there is a lot we still have to look forward to... (think trips to Normandy, London, Lyon, and Geneva...)

No comments:
Post a Comment