I am starting this blog for two reasons. 1- To keep my family and whatever friends updated on what I am doing in Spain. 2- To keep a record for myself so I can look back and see what I have done.
So yes, I am spending my junior year in Spain. Or I will be- as long as everything works out. That means getting a host family that my parents are comfortable with. I'll keep this updated with information on my host family, location, and all of that other exciting pre-departure stuff.
As for now, I just need to get the rest of my 30-page application in.
ps. I leave for in-country orientation in Boston on September 17, 2008 and will be in Spain until June 21, 2009.

2 comments:
taylor! im going to miss you soo much!!
love you!
UNREAL. I really can't believe you're going to SPAIN for a YEAR!! That's crazy!
I am super-glad you joined us in the blogging world :))Welcome.
Post a Comment