Sunday, June 8, 2008

I love my sister(s).

So I've been pretty busy doing things so I can finally get all of my forms turned in. Some fun, some not so fun. The not so fun things came along with my medical form. 
Getting Tested for TB and Finding out what type of blood I have.

So my wonder woman sister tested my blood today (Cortney not Meg. But I love you too Meg) . That hurt, even though she swore that it wouldn't. But thats okay, because she also cut my hair yesterday. She can do pretty much anything.












That is the thing she used to test my blood, I thought it was pretty neat.

Also, she has been giving me a hard time about going away. She keeps on saying that I don't love her and won't miss her, no matter how many times I tell her that I will! So yes, Cort. I will miss you! Especially your kids. 

ps. I thought this was cute. I love Jack and I had to post it. BUT the goggles were much cuter on.

3 comments:

laurenw said...

awh jack is such a cutie!!

Cortney said...

I'll really miss you Tay.

(and for the record- Taylor was a big wus- I didn't even draw blood- I just pricked her finger)

lotusgirl said...

That blood testing is so cool! Isn't Cortney amazing!?