I didn't know I wasn't accepted yet.
Next step: host family.
But now I am already getting a little stressed about visas and whatnot. I've heard getting a visa to Spain can be more than a bit difficult so we'll see. Lets hope my host family info comes soon so I'll get my visa on time.
I worry too much.

1 comment:
Hey Taylor--Knock knock, who's there? It's the Hills! I linked through Cortney's blog to your blog--it was fun to see you all grown up and not seven years old anymore! Hopefully you remember me and Justin babysitting you a few times--we loved you!! We took you to ANTZ. Good time.
Have a wonderful time in Spain! Which part of Spain are you heading to? I served my mission in Barcelona, Spain, and spent time in Valencia and Elche, Spain too. I'll definitely check out your blog when you're in Spain. I miss that place.
Que tengas un buen dia!
--Wendy Hill
Post a Comment