Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I love getting mail...

Any mail is great... but mail from my adorable Nieces and Nephew is even better. These are pictures they drew me (of me) to thank me for a package I sent.

Thanks Guys!


By Jack. 
I love this one. My favorite part has to be the two teeth though, or maybe the mysterious tuft of purple hair between my almost invisible eyes.


By Raelyn
It is hard to decide what my favorite part about this one is... Either the earings, or my star shaped lips. Either way, I think I am quite beautiful.


By Morgan
Morgan's Picture is really good- the humor in it comes from an email I received from her a few days before the letters arrived. Here is an excerpt from the email...
taylor did you get our letters yet?Well,if you did,then you might have saw some boobs on mine.Sorry about it.Well, its just what you look like.

No comments: