skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
T.I.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Pancakes!
Taylor (the other American, don´t worry I´m not speaking in third person) and I made pancakes on friday night!
They were delicious!
Taylor enjoying our creation.
Lila had her first "real" american pancakes.
Even Fina tried some, and liked it! (She told me they were
buenisimo
)
Everyone had a nice pancake night. Except Tino, he preferred to eat a
bocadillo de jamón
with a leaf he picked in the yard on top.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Taylor
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(9)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(2)
►
May
(2)
▼
2009
(28)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
▼
March
(8)
Update
Pancakes!
Puente
I love getting mail...
Felicidades Lila!
Don´t you wish YOU lived in Spain?
Carnavál
Blog Switch
►
2008
(5)
►
June
(5)
Others
Cortney & Co.
No comments:
Post a Comment