I haven't written in a few days, but a lot has happened.
1) I'm going to Morocco! It's official, April 22-27 I'll be in AFRICA!
2) Tuesday afternoon I had a rather unfortunate run-in with a girl who doesn't like me very much- and decided to show me how much she dislikes me. DON'T WORRY. It sounds much worse than it is, I'm fine. The police were notified and they are handling it.
4) I had a meeting with the upper school director and it looks like I will be able to graduate with my class! I knew coming into this that my year in Spain may cause me to have to repeat, but I will be graduating June of 2010!
3) Lila left this morning. This was pretty sad. (Recap for those who don't remember- Lila was my French "sister" who was here for only two months.)

Most of the Alicante area Exchange Students at Lila's farewell dinner
4) After dropping off Lila at the airport this morning we headed to the Alicante Natura salón de medio ambiente. Which was basically a convention about living "greener" lives. It was really interesting, we attended a class about houses made out of straw-bales. I also rode a Segway. Oh, and there was free food. An all around good time.

2 comments:
Have fun in Africa! I'm glad you'll be able to graduate with your class and have the Spain experience too. Having your cake and eating it too does happen sometimes for great people!
ARE YOU KIDDING?? Where else have you been?
Post a Comment